The Michigan State Board of Education has identified as a priority, “Increasing the use of personalized teaching methods, including the integration of technology for K-14 students to improve learning and outcomes.”
SAVE THE DATE!
The Personalized Learning Conference will be held at Kent ISD on May 7, 2019. All educators who want to learn more about personalized teaching and learning are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The goal of this conference is to build awareness and understanding of how to personalize teaching and learning for the purpose of increasing student learning outcomes. This includes a focus on implementation through mastery learning and system-alignment.
- Over 30 sessions focused on personalized learning
- Unique conference schedule that allows for informational, discussion based, and hands-on sessions
- Registration is only $50 and includes lunch
- SCECHs are available
- Additional opportunities for site visits to a schools implementing personalized learning (Kenowa Hills Public Schools and Kent Innovation High)
- NovaNow PBL Workshop, which will help educators understand and implement project-based learning