WHAT IS PERSONALIZED LEARNING?
Personalized learning occurs when the student has a degree of choice over his or her education in terms of delivery, context, and pacing. Individual outcomes and how proficiency will be demonstrated is collaboratively defined. The student’s interests, experiences, and abilities guide his or her learning, making new information more relevant and meaningful. This approach has the potential to build the student’s capacity and desire to learn beyond the scope of the curriculum and the confines of the classroom
At PLCON attendees will...
- Learn about personalized learning
- Experience personalized learning as a learner
- Transfer personalized learning into practice
THE 5 KEY ELEMENTS OF PERSONALIZED LEARNING
We strive to align PLCON with these elements. How might your ideas align?
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- An opportunity to share your knowledge, skills, strategies, tools and experiences with personalized learning.
- Session styles that support your various learning styles and preferences.
- Learner profiles that provide insight for you to fine tune your session to learners needs.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.