Share Your Personalized Learning Process or Product at #PLCON19
We are inviting organizations to participate as exhibitors at the Personalized Learning Conference. We expect over 200 educators from West Michigan and across the state to attend this event. The goal of this conference is to build awareness and understanding of how to personalize teaching and learning for the purpose of increasing student learning outcomes. Because educational exhibits will be an important part of the conference for participants, we have structured an appealing and effective exhibitor packet. Please review the information and feel free to contact us if you are interested or have any questions.
Personalized Learning Conference Exhibitors will receive:
- Table and chair
- WiFi internet access
- One Free Admission to Conference (Includes Lunch)
- Additional admissions available for $25 each
- Inclusion on a vendor list handout that is included in each participant’s conference packet
- Unique social media outreach throughout conference via individualized 140 character tweets that go to all conference participants highlighting your exhibit and reminding them to visit
- Special vendor passport that encourages participants to visit each exhibit in order to be eligible for drawings at end of conference
We are offering very reasonable pricing for exhibitors.
- $125 for a table and the option to lead a 40 minute session* on your product.
*The availability of vendor led sessions is limited and will be taken on a first come first serve basis.